Enjoy the « Performing green oil » of the Future !
Omegavie® DHA algae Sensory oils range contains 2 algal oils rich in DHA with various concentrations:
- Omegavie® DHA 400 Algae Sensory Qualitysilver® = naturally rich in DHA with exceptional organoleptic properties
- Omegavie® DHA 650 Algae Sensory Qualitysilver® = concentrated in DHA with exceptional organoleptic properties
Those oils come from the microalgue Schizochytrium sp, sustainable, vegetarian and highly stable oils, made in France !
They benefit from a remarkable “Sensory” profile (taste & smell) with excellent organoleptic properties to enjoy the consumption of Omega-3.
Why choose “Omegavie® DHA algae oils” ?
– High quality oils coming from sustainable micro-algae source, the original source of marine Omega-3
– Non GMO, free from allergens
– 100% vegetarian, suitable for vegans
– A pure and natural source of vegetarian Omega-3 DHA: Schizochytrium sp. cultivated in a very strict cultural control
– Natural extraction process : enzymatic process, solvent free
– Our cutting-edge purification technology ensures a high purity of oil, containing hardly detectable contaminants levels
– Guaranteed “Made in Europe“: fermented and extracted in Europe, refined by Polaris, in France
– Cost-effective production process: high quality controlled refining process
FOCUS on AN UNMATCHED STABILITY
Omegavie® DHA algae oils are more than stable and benefits from a unique and dedicated stabilisation process against oxidation:
– Oils rich in DHA coming from algae are very sensitive to oxidation: our published patent application technology protects Omegavie® DHA algae oils against pro-oxidant factors
– Our process applied to Omegavie® DHA algae oils guarantees the steadily level of DHA in the oils and fights against the degradation of the polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs)
– Dedicated stability increased: about 4 times more stable than a standard algal DHA*
– Omegavie® DHA algae oils shelf life is optimised
– Nutritional and organoleptic qualities of Omegavie® DHA algae oils are better preserved and assimilited.
* including tocophérols