· Sourcing of raw materials: strict control of the materials
· Extraction: various possible extractions (CO2, cold pressure)
· Refining: oils decontamination and deodorization step
· Lipochemistry: different possible forms:
Triglycerides, Ethyl-ester, phospholipids …
· Quality control: internal and external controls
· Qualitysilver® stabilization:
Stabilization of rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids oils
From the selection of raw materials to the elaboration of the finished ingredients, every step is checked and strictly controlled.
• GMP+: Standard applicable to the ingredients of animal feed
• HACCP: sanitary approval
• Synadiet charter: POLARIS, member of the French organization of natural, dietetic products and food supplements
• GOED : Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega 3s
• Internal quality system based on the ISO 9001 standard: 2008 (not certified)
The reliability of the POLARIS quality system as well as its constant efforts to guarantee the satisfaction of its customers are periodically confirmed by internal and external audits.